The human foot is the perfect place for a tattoo as it provides a nice flat place to call home. The most popular motifs are flowers, words, stars and butterflies. Many young women consider foot tattoos to be the ultimate shoe accessory.
• They look awesome!
- Foot tattoos are easily hidden.
• Flat feet can appear to have an arch by inking concave designs on the inside of the foot.
• These tattoos get tremendous wear and tear and often need re-inking.
• They are very painful because there are so many nerve endings in the human foot.
• Removal is difficult and the chance of infection is greater than with other tattoos.